Club Bylaws issued 4/10/2012)
These Bylaws (download link) apply to club activities.
1) All club members’ vehicles on a club run or at an activity are required to:
a) Meet the club’s constitution details given in Art. 02 (b)
b) Be adequately maintained (updated 10/2012)
c) Have a current Grade sticker or have been graded, within the previous 12 months.
d) Carry a spare wheel and suitable jack.
e) Carry the minimum of “club gear” in good working order, comprising:
i) 2kg fire extinguisher
ii) First aid kit
iii) A KERR (‘bungy’) rope or strap
iv) Two rated shackles
vi) Vehicles fitted with winches must also carry:
(1) A winch rope/wire damper
(2) A protective strop for use on fixed objects
f) If a ‘soft top’, have a roll bar fitted
2) No animals or firearms allowed at any time on any club event (applies to everyone, members and guests)
3) Abide by the club’s alcohol and drugs policy
4) Seat belts to be worn (applies to guests also).
5) Vehicles must have Motor Vehicle 3rd party liability insurance cover of at least $2 million. (updated 10/2012)
If any member wishes to raise an issue concerning bylaws they should approach a committee member in the first instance.