The Lamb Club Motu School East Cape Safari 2019 is on.
The Safari begins at Motu School on Friday 25th January, weaves in and out the East Coast region and finishes at the Raukokere Church on Monday 28th January
The Safari will tour through the back blocks of the East Coast with incredible views and interesting experiences on the way, travelling through forests, farms, rivers and tracks.
The aim is to travel cross country as far as possible and practical, as always the weather has the ultimate say.
The Safari is designed as a family affair, but will have enough interest to keep the more adventurous entertained.
- Camping areas arranged (BYO tents and comforts).
- Evening meals will be available to purchase. More details following registration.
- Cold running water and toilets available.
- Bathing facilities (rivers and beaches!)
- Find a team of three - four vehicles. If you can’t find a team, enter anyway and we’ll do it for you (a great opportunity to meet new people with a similar interest).
There is strong interest in the Safari for 2019 and we will be capping the number of entrants at 85. We are offering spaces on a “first in, first served” basis to those that have registered an interest. (Total Price $500 per vehicle)
However to maintain this place all other payments must meet the deadlines.