This Registrations have closed for this trip. We have 11 trucks and 28 people registered.
Nov 9th: Ferry from Half Moon Bay to Waiheke Island, drive, lunch, gin tasting, camp overnight, 10th: drive, Waiheke museum, ferry back to Half Moon Bay.
Saturday 9th Nov:
• 9:00am Ferry from Half Moon Bay to Waiheke Island (cost $197 vehicle and driver return*)
• Stop at Ostend Markets (coffee and snacks available for purchase)
• Drive to Trig Hill (great views of the island and the gulf)
• Drive to Onetangi Beach - swim, anyone?
• Drive to Poderi Crisci for photo op with the owner (who owns a defender); perhaps some olive tasting or something
• Drive to Man ‘O War Vineyard for lunch (a little latish, perhaps around 1pm)
• Complete the circuit of the island and return to Poukaraka Flats campground at Whakanewha Regional Park ($16 per adult)
• Gin tasting at the campground
Sunday 10th Nov:
• Drive to Rocky Bay for a coffee
• Tour of the northern beaches (Palm Beach, Enclosure Bay, Sandy Bay)
• Stop in Oneroa for people to wander around the shops
• Drive to Wild on Waiheke for lunch via the coastal road
• Tour of Waiheke museum
• 5:00pm Ferry from Waiheke to Half Moon Bay
*If we can get more than 10 vehicles, then we can negotiate a discounted ferry fare
If interested, please sign-up or let Warren know on ph.027 924 3493 or Warren.firstname.lastname@example.org